Why Choose WAOP
WHY CHOOSE WASHINGTON ORTHOTICS & PROSTHETICS?
Here are 10 good reasons....
1. Experience - Each staff practitioner has more than 10 years experience in practicing both Orthotics and Prosthetics and is dedicated to providing the best outcomes for YOUR patients. Helping people with difficult challenges and finding solutions that really work is priority one.
2. Real Patient “Care” - The moment the Patient enters our Clinic they are welcomed as family and treated with compassion. At WA O&P we really do care about our patients and do our best to make their visit pleasant. As a team we are always looking for ways to improve the “patient experience”.
3. Convenience - 3 locations; Tacoma, Puyallup and Gig Harbor
4. House Calls - Yes, we frequently accommodate a patient by coming into their home and providing appropriate O&P services,
many times the therapist is present for a joint visit to optimize the patient outcome.
5. Complimentary Transportation - We provide transportation for our lifetime patients unable to obtain a ride.
6. Technology - What has worked well for years may NOT be what is best for your patients today. Always looking for ways new technology can be applied to benefit our patients.
• Carbon fiber braces are more dynamic and lighter than ever before.
• Gel interface materials and new Prosthetic suspension systems are really changing the lives of all amputees.
• Did you know we can provide your non-union patients with Bone Growth Stimulators (CMF 30 minute non invasive) and assist ALL of the insurance and billing questions to make it easy on your patient? Just send them over to us and we’ll handle it.
7. Competitiveness - As a local O&P Company, we are aware that people can choose their O&P provider. We view our company as a leader in innovation and providing cost effective care for our patients and payers.
8. Community Involvement - Committed to giving back to our medical community. We are active participants in Mary Bridge Festival of Trees and have provided funding for the new ER at Multicare as well. Washington O&P has formed the Foot Health Alliance (FHA), a not for profit foundation and resource center to prevent limb loss. FHA will donate 500 pairs of shoes and socks annually through a holiday shoe benefit.
9. Testimonials - Our patients and referral sources are saying good things about us and we hear it! We rely on word of mouth referrals that come to us because they heard positive things from their physician or medical sta .
“I am able to walk again with my new leg braces without pain for the rst time – regaining mobility at Washington O&P has changed my life in so many ways”. H.B. Tacoma, WA.
“My new prosthesis feels like I actually have my own leg back and I’m able to live again. Thomas Lizotte, LCPO cares about his patients and has always been there for me”. G.R. Spanaway, WA.
10. Your Patients will thank you!!!